First, it's important to remember that your subscription must be managed in the place where it was initiated. This means, if you subscribed through your device's App Store, you'll need to manage your subscription through Subscriptions in the App store as well. In this scenario, if you need assistance with cancellation, refunds, or have questions about billing, etc, you'll need to reach out to your App Store directly.
If you subscribed directly through Hooked on Phonics, you may cancel your Hooked on Phonics subscription at any time, for any reason within your Account Dashboard:
- Visit www.hookedonphonics.com/dashboard
- Log in using your email address. If you have forgotten your password or you have not logged in before, please tap "Forgot password?" and a temporary password will be emailed to you.
- Use your new password to log in.
- Tap the logo for the subscription under Manage Subscriptions.
- Scroll to App Subscription and/or Practice Pack Subscription sections and tap to turn off Auto-Renewal for subscription elements you wish to cancel.
- Answer confirmation questions when prompted, and cancellation is complete. You will not be charged again or shipped any additional packages (if relevant).
A reminder, you may come back and reactivate any time by toggling the same switch to the ON position.
Thank you for reading with us.